Friday, May 17, 2013

Appeal Letter to Insurance Company


From,
Mr Alfred Knowles,
D-13, Glory Apartments,
New South Lane,
Chicago
To,

Ms Emile Hearts,
Rigged Insurance House,
Chicago
Hello Ms Hearts,
This letter has been drafted to convey the sad news of my accident and my car getting busted in the middle of the freeway. The car is a BMW LS7 model with the registration number CHI 54E. This car has been insured through you from the Rigged Insurance House. Considering all the clauses of the insurance on my car, if I am not mistaken, I shall be having the insurance amount claimed as soon as possible. The reports of wreckage from the authorities and other relevant proofs have been enclosed along with this letter.
The authorities have given a time period of 25 days for the insurance companies to get in for any kind of inspection work if they are interested in. I am hopeful that the needful shall be done as soon as possible and I shall be having my insurance money. Hoping for a quick and favourable response from you,
Yours sincerely,
Mr Alfred Knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...