Thursday, May 30, 2013

Long Distance Friendship Letter

Ms. Elizabeth King
Ollerton Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B21 1pn
September 25, 2010
Ms. Jean Lloyd
1111 Pillsbury Ct
Antioch, Ca 94451-8126
Dearest Jean,
How Are Doing?  I Hope You And Your Family Are In Good Health.  On My Part, I Am Doing Well.  I Came Down With The Flu Last Week But
I Have Already Recovered Fully.
How Is The Project You Told Me About Last Month Going About?  Did You Resolve The Problems You Were Experiencing With Your Staff?  I Have Heard That Many Companies In The United States Are Still Suffering From The Financial Crisis And I Do Hope That Yours Wasn’t Affected Negatively.  I Know That With Your Expertise And Competitiveness, You Will Be Able To Get Through The Rough Times.  We Experienced Similar Problems In The Past But Through Perseverance, We Were Able To Make It Through.
I Wish That Your Kids Are Also Doing Well In Their Studies.  They Truly Are Our Inspiration To Strive Harder.  They Make Life So Much More Happier And Meaningful.  I Hope We Could Meet Soon!
Regards,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...