Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Friendship Letter

November 30, 2010
Emily Hanes
Ashby Crescent, Glasgow
Glasgow, G14 2NT
Dear Emily,
Life is full of ups and downs, tears and laughter, good times and bad.  I want to tell you how thankful I am that I have you in my life to get through all these with someone by my side.
Since our preschool days, you have always been there for
me.  Together we have made so many unforgettable memories – our mischiefs at school when we were still kids, the pains and hardships we shared when we became teens, and the wonderful new experiences we have had in college.  Without you, I wouldn’t be as I am today – a strong person with self-confidence, but never forgetting to have humility and compassion towards others.
Many times in my life I have met new acquaintances and made new friends.  But none could ever compare to you.  You are the best friend one could ever have.  I love you, friend.

Always,
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...