Thursday, May 30, 2013

Friendship Goodbye Letter

To,
Natalie Portman
High Rise Buildings
Block B, third floor, flat number 67
89 Roger Moore Street
South Hall, United Kingdom 5690
Dated: 4th of July 2012
Dear Natalie,
It is sad that I have to bid you goodbye my friend. I have got a new job and as a result I have to move another city so I will be far away from you.
I would have loved if we could stay in the same city but circumstances are such that I can’t help it. I had always cherished for a job in the position that I have got
and above that it is one of the most reputed organizations that will help me grow professionally. I still remember that how you have been there by my side during difficult as well as happy times. You are a sweet friend who would go to any extent to keep me happy. I will never forget the day when we met and our friendship started.

It is extremely depressing that I have to go far away from my friend and bid her goodbye. I wish that God bless you and fulfills all your wishes. I would request you to stay in touch.
Your dear friend,
Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...