Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Love Letter

Dear Jane,

This is Hudson on the other side. I hope this letter finds you in the best of your health with your dimples shining as stars. There is something which I got to tell to you and I thought that letter shall be the best medium for this. We have been the thickest of the friends from the
very day I came to live here in Gloucestershire. Today, there is hardly anything about anyone of us which we do not know.
However, there is one thing which I have hidden from you for quite some time now and it is time to say it loud. Jane, I have started liking you for more than a friend and I think that this feeling is love. I want to spend my life together with and want to love you forever. Do not be hesitant to say anything; I shall love you come what may.

Love you,
Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...