Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sample Appeal Letter


To
Mr. Mark Pollock
# 445, Whistling Woods Avenue
Manchester
Date: 6th February, 2012
Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal for a duplicate 4th semester detail
marks card. Sir, I am a student of your engineering college studying in final year in computer science branch. Sir, I lost some of my important academic documents few days ago due to an accident.
I was carrying all my academic documents to appear for a job interview, and on my way to interview I met an accident. Some documents were intact while I lost some of the documents during this accident as I was badly hit by a bus. Hence I want to appeal you, to re-issue my 4th semester detailed marks card. I have attached all the required documents and my student details with this letter for your perusal.
I will really appreciate your kind gesture.
Looking forward to hear from you soon
Sincerely
Peter Reddick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...