Sunday, May 19, 2013

Academic Appeal Letter


To
Mrs. Samantha Harper
Admissions Head
St. Peters University
Manchester
Subject: Academic Rejection Appeal Letter

Date: 15th March, 2012.
Dear Mrs. Harper,
I am writing this letter to appeal for reconsideration of my admission request in your esteemed university. I was very disappointed to hear that my admission request was rejected on the basis of my SAT scores which do not satisfy the admission criteria for the university.
But then I re-took the SAT exam last month and improved my exam scores quite measurably in all the subjects. I have attached my new score sheets with this letter for your perusal. I understand that university does not accept re-applications for the same session, but I have already wasted my last year and if I don’t get admission in this session also, it will badly affect my career.
I worked very hard to show improvement in my SAT exams and to prove my abilities. Kindly consider my appeal. Looking forward to hear from you soon
Regards,
Jessica Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...