Thursday, May 30, 2013

Friendship Request Letter

To,
Lee Evans
Oscar Housing Society
Flat no. A3, third floor
41 Hilly Billy Street
Eastern London, UK 2390
Dated: 5th June 2012
Dear Lee,
I have heard a lot about you as a person from my friends and I am eager to be one of your friends. I am looking for a trustworthy person like you who will be there as a friend for the rest of my life.
I would like to introduce myself as John Lennon, a happy go lucky individual who
is very helpful and polite. For me friendship has a very deep meaning and I believe that once I become someone’s friend, I would like to be there as a friend for the rest of my life. I am good at solving problems and would be there for my friends anytime whenever they are in distress.  If I ever see any of my friends depressed I would try to lighten him or her in order to understand the reason for depression. I always want to see my friends happy.

It would be great if we could catch up someday for a drink and start a new relationship of friendship. Please let me know when you are free and then we can plan to meet.
Thanking you,
Norman Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...