Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Santa Letter

Dear Santa,

The Christmas is here and the world is back pestering you with requests for all the different kinds of gifts to be delivered at their door step. But, you are aware of the fact that I always write to you for you are the love of my life and I shall continue to love you forever. I am not
like any other of your fan who gets reminded of you after seeing the dates on the calendars.
You are on my thoughts every minute and there is no calendar or date needed to remind me of you; for reminding can be done for anything which has been forgotten and you are the soul inside me and I can never let myself away from your love. I have never wanted that you should love me. The only thing which I want to do is to love you till last breath of my life.

Love you,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...