Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Letter to Husband

September 2, 2010
Tim Petrell
South Bridge
Edinburgh, EH9 7YL
Everdearest Tim,
I had never known true happiness until I met you.  For twenty-five years, I had been wandering aimlessly through life, meeting and going out with friends but never choosing to settle down.  The day I met you, everything changed.  Some may say it isn’t true but
I bear witness that when you meet the love of your life, skies seem bluer, grasses are greener, and the world is all the more colorful.
Thank you so much for loving me with all your heart.  Our marriage is the best thing that has happened to me and there is nothing more in the world that I long for except that our love will last forever.  As we build our family, I pray that we be given more strength and perseverance to weather the storms that may come our way.

Words cannot express how much I love you, my dear.
Your wife,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...