Sunday, May 19, 2013

Academic Suspension Appeal letter


To
Dean,
St. Peter University
London
Subject:  Academic suspension appeal letter

Date: 15th February, 2012.
Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal you to re-consider my academic suspension and kindly give me another chance to appear for the examinations for Master’s degree in Computer Science.
I understand that I should have taken the studies more seriously but when I was offered a job in the middle of my master’s degree as software developer with a reputed organization, I could not resist that offer. I got involved in job and studies simultaneously due to which I failed to satisfy the required criteria to pass the exams. I assure you that if I am given another chance I will not only pass the exams but will come out with flying colors. I have attached my student details with this letter for your perusal.
Kindly re-assess the suspension decision and grant me one more chance to prove myself.  Looking forward for a positive response from your end
Sincerely,
Ethan Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...