Thursday, May 30, 2013

Friendship Letter to Girlfriend

To,
Natasha Kidman
Pent House Apartments
12 Universal Block Street
South London, UK 3490
Dated: 12th of June 2012
Dear Miss. Kidman,
I have heard a lot about you and it gives me immense pleasure, writing this letter to an angel like you.  I would like to express my interest to be a friend of yours. I always wanted a sweet and helpful friend who understands and respects the real meaning of friendship.
I would like to introduce myself as a twenty four year old who is
working in the field of advertising and is very creative in nature. My friends tell me that I am very humorous in nature. I always believe in lightening up my friends if I find them depressed. I can assure you that as a friend I am always there to listen to the person’s problems and advise her in regards to that so that she finds a solution. I like making new friends. I look for quality friends and that is why I am writing this letter to you. My friends have praised a lot about you and I also find that we have lots of similarities as individuals.

I am looking forward to your friendship.
Regards,
Joe Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...