Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Letter Template

To:
Name of friend
Address of friend
Date
Dearest (name),
Love makes the world go round, and yours makes my world do so in a happier way.  Each day that passes is more special for me because I have you in my life.  If not for you, my
world would be gloomy and sad because you are the light of my life.
I look at the world in a different way now – simple things are more interesting, boring routine becomes more exciting, and life becomes more meaningful because of you.  I have learned so many good things from you.  Life is meant to be lived sharing ourselves to others – giving to those in need, caring for those who have been disregarded, sharing our blessings with family and friends.  Most importantly, you have taught me what true love is; it is unconditional and humble, true love is selfless and kind.

I love you with all my heart.
Your love,
(Name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...