Thursday, May 30, 2013

Friendship Breakup Letter

To
John Stoke
54/ER, SLZ Apartments,
Luxemburg, London
UK
12th June 2012
Subject: To inform you that I would like to break up our friendship.
Dear John
Hope that you are doing well these days. I am writing this letter out of extreme pain from the core of my heart as I would like to break our friendship ties forever. It took me a while to take this strong decision as I was unable to make up my mind clearly. The last couple of months
between us have been extremely bad as we are always up to quarrels and heated debates. After thinking a lot on this aspect I have come to the conclusion that since our ways of thinking does not match and to be précised they are exactly opposite, it would be better for us that we part our ways and break our four years long friendship. I know that it will be tough for both of us to part our ways initially since we have stayed close for such a long time.
Hope you will understand the complexity of the matter and you will find that we will be happier seperately.

Yours’ sincerely
Kyle Bolton
33, Knighthood Apartments, Central London
UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...