Sunday, January 5, 2014

Writer Cover Letter

To,
Kurt Cobain
Writing Department Head
O and M Advertising
45 Mountain High Road
New Wales, United Kingdom 4590
Dated: 12th of May 2012
Subject: Cover letter for the position of a writer
Respected Mr. Cobain,
This letter is with regard to your requirement for an employee in the position of a writer in your organization. I would like to apply for the same position.
I have been working as a freelance writer since last five years. In
my five years of experience, I have specialized in writing concepts as well as scripts for advertisements and content for blogs. I have completed my Bachelors in Arts from London University and then did a diploma course in creative writing from ISM Media School. I believe that originality is my forte and I am a very creative individual with good imagination skills.
I can assure that you won’t regret if you hire me. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.

Thanking you,
Ross Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...