Sunday, January 5, 2014

Medical Advisor Cover Letter

To,
Nathan Lane
Chief Medical Officer
Apollo Group of Hospitals
690 Indiana High Road
New York, New Jersey 3912
Dated: 1st of May 2012
Subject: Cover Letter for the position of a medical advisor
Respected Mr. Lane,
This is in response to your advertisement posted in Jobs Limited for the vacancy in the position of a medical officer. I would like to apply for the same position.
I have three years of work experience as a medical officer and in
my last organization, Sun Shine Hospital Group, my job duties were checking medical insurances of patients and advise them how to avail it in their bill. I also used to process and verify medical invoices. I can assure that with my three years of work experience I will be an effective employee.

I am herewith enclosing my resume with this cover letter for your perusal. Hope to get a positive reply from your end.
Thanking you,
Roger Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...