Sunday, January 5, 2014

Warehouse Manager Cover Letter

From,
Mr. Robert Lewinsky,
Victor villa,
Orchid road,
Brussels
To,
Ms Jolie,
Human Resource Officer,
SKT Constructions,
Brussels.

Dear Ms. Joile,
I was looking forward to work with a well established company when I came across the advertisement in the local daily about the vacancy for a Warehouse manager. I would like to apply for the position.
I have a working experience of eight years in the field. I have worked for the
Aztec corporation as a SAP analyst for the last three years and have played a crucial role in the supply chain management. I am currently working with Giza Pvt. Ltd as the assistant warehouse manager. I am a sincere and responsible person and give my work utmost importance. I have good communication and interpersonal skills along with all the necessary qualifications that would help me progress in the field as well as would be beneficial for your organization.

I look forward to your offer as an opportunity to progress in the field. I would be obliged if you could take some time out for the interview. Thank you for considering the application.
Sincerely,
Mr. Lewinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...