Thursday, January 2, 2014

Post Graduation Congratulation Letter

To,
Hugh Grant
567 Oscar Wild Street
New York, New Jersey 3467
Dated: 3rd of May 2012
Subject: Congratulations on completion of your post graduation
Dear Hugh,
I got to know from my wife that you have got your post graduation final exam results and you have passed with flying colors. I would like to congratulate you on the
occasion of completion of your post graduation.
You were pursuing your post graduation in business administration from the reputed Colorado School of Business. I was always sure that you would complete your post graduation at one go as you are a serious student. You have proved me right. Now you have entered into a new phase of your life and how you shape it is in your hands.
I wish you all the best for the future and will pray that you land up with a great job in a reputed organization.

Yours sincerely,
Dustin Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...