Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marketing Director Cover Letter

From,
Mr Stevenson,
B 7, Jacob Street,
Philadelphia
To,
Mr. Graham Wheeler,
Human Resource Officer
Global communications,
Philadelphia.
Dear Mr. Wheeler,
Further to our telephone discussion about the position, I am now sending my resume for your consideration. I have years of experience in marketing and management. I have been successful in my previous projects and have been able to increase the
sales figure which makes me confident that I would be able to make a significant contribution as a member of your organization.
I have a past experience in revenue building and have also worked to develop distribution networks in the global market. I am team worker with good communication skills. I have successfully completed many projects as a team leader. I have also enclosed details of a few projects that I have completed recently for your reference.

I would like to come and meet you personally and discuss the job position and its requirement and how my skills would be beneficial for the company. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...