Sunday, January 5, 2014

Donation Letter Template

October 5, 2010
Mr. Nicolas Downs
Aldgate
London, E1 0SD
Dear Mr. Downs,
Warm greetings!
I am writing to inform you that I will be donating to you a portion of my lot in London.  Please accept it as my way of expressing my heartfelt thanks for your support to me and
my children.  I could never repay you enough for your generous help to us when my eldest child was seriously ill.
I found out that you are planning to put up a free theatre training center and want to be part of your meaningful endeavor.  My two children are taking up drama classes now and they are very interested in the field of theatre.  They are endlessly talking about the classes which they enjoy tremendously.  I want to help you in providing the same opportunity to talented children who are not financially capable of taking formal classes.

I pray that the project will succeed and wish you all the best in your other endeavors.
Truly yours,
Mr. Henry White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...