Sunday, January 5, 2014

Warehouse Supervisor Cover Letter

From,
Mr.  John Kealey
Canterbury, CT2 1QU
To,
Mr. Tim Upton
Human Resource Officer
Headway Supplies Company
Carlisle, CA4 8T
Dear Mr. Upton,
Today I am writing this cover letter for a position of warehouse supervisor available in your company. I have an experience of five years in this field. Now I am looking for an employment in this field. I have good organizational skills and a natural sense of how to
plan, direct and coordinate the storage.
I decided to apply for the job immediately and that is the reason for this cover letter. I am confident that my education coupled with my experience. I have specialized in warehousing files, furniture ,and business equipment.
I look forward to the opportunity for an Interview and an eager to join your team. Please do contact me at the above mentioned number.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Kealey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...