Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wedding Congratulations Letter

Ms. Pauline Burnett
Witton Gilbert, Durham
Co Durham, Dh7 9rw
March 29, 2010
Ms. Pamela Mcdonald
Birmingham, West Midlands
B29 6hb
Dear Pamela,
I Received Your Invitation Letter To Your Wedding Yesterday And I Am So Thrilled To Hear The News!  Congratulations For Finally Deciding To Tie The Knot And Start Your Own Family.
It Must Have Been An Easy Decision For You To Marry Jack.  You Have Known Each Other For Ten Years Since We Were Still Students In College And You
Have Gone Along Well From The Start.  I Have Seen Your Relationship Grow Stronger Through The Years And I Believe That You Are Truly Right For Each Other.  There Will Be Hard Times Along The Path Of Married Life But These Would Work Out For The Best As Long As You Communicate With Each Other.  Always Let Trust And Honesty Work In Your Relationship; I Know That These Have Been Important In Making My Marriage Last For Twenty-Five Years Now.

See You At Your Wedding!
Love,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...