Sunday, January 5, 2014

Web Architect Cover Letter

To
Roger Moore
Web Development Department Head
GL Software Technologies Limited
23 Times Square Street
New York, New Carolina 3490
Dated: 2nd of May 2012
Subject: Cover letter for the position of a web architect
Respected Mr. Moore,
I am interested in joining your organization in the position of a web architect. I believe that I have the required qualifications and experience to be considered eligible for
this position.
I am currently working as a web designer for Sun Shine Technologies. My job function is to coordinate with the marketing as well as the technology team to understand the need of the client and develop a website as per their needs. I have good technical knowledge excellent in meeting deadlines. If hired, I assure you to work to the best of my capabilities to bring success and growth to the organization.

Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Yours sincerely,
Norman Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...