Sunday, January 5, 2014

Physician Cover Letter

Dr. Eleanor Watson
Westminster, London
Sw1v 3dy
March 1, 2010
Dr. Peter Smith
Wandsworth Hospital
Wandsworth, London
Sw15 1bh
Dear Dr. Smith,
I Am Dr. Eleanor Watson, A Newly-Certified Doctor Who Graduated From A Reputable Medical School.  I Would Like To Pursue My Career In An Outstanding Private Hospital And I
Believe That Your Hospital Will Be The Best Place To Practice Medicine.
I Was Consistently At The Top Of My Class In Medical School And I Graduated With Honors.  I Was Also Cited For Exceptional Performance During My Residency.  I Am Highly Motivated By My Love For Health To Pursue Excellence In The Field.  I Am Passionate In My Work And I Know That I Have The Patience And Industry To Provide Gentle Health Care To My Patients.
I Am Available For Interview At Your Convenient Time If You Are Interested In Having Me As Part Of Your Medical Staff.  You May Contact Me At 020 7131 8971.

Thank You.  I Hope For Your Positive Reply.
Sincerely,
Dr. Eleanor Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...