Sunday, January 5, 2014

Medical Health Officer Cover Letter

To,
Harry Ben
Manager of Human resource
Sun Shine Group of Medical Health
45 Yankee Doodle Road
Sin City, Las Vegas 8945
Dated: 6th of April 2012
Subject: Applying for the position of a medical health officer
Respected Mr. Ben,
This letter is in regard to the job vacancy posted by your organization in the classified section of The Daily Telegraph on 1st of April 2012. I would like to apply for the
vacancy in the position of a medical health officer.
I have been working as a professional in the healthcare industry since last three years and have one-year working experience as a medical health officer. I am very confident in this job position and can ensure you that will be able to carry out my job responsibilities efficiently.

I will be grateful if you can arrange for an interview. Please find my resume and work certificates enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards,
Mary Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...