Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nanny Resume Cover Letter

Ms. Jane Eastwood
21 Forster Avenue, Sherburn
Durham, Co Durham, Dh6 4ew
August 19, 2010
Mrs. Julia Vinney
19 Broome Road, Durham
Co Durham, Dh1 5nd
Dear Mrs. Vinney,
I Am Interested In Applying For The Position Of Nanny As Advertised In The Local Newspaper Last August 10.  I Believe I Am Qualified To Do The Job Effectively And I
Can Start Work Immediately As You Wish.
I Have Two Years Of Studies In Child Care And I Am Also Trained In Emergency First Aid.  I Have Worked Previously As A Nanny For Three Children Aged Seven, Five, And Two.  I Took Care Of The Children For Two Years But The Family Is Relocating In The United States.  As A Mother Myself, I Love Taking Care Of Children And I Also Assure You That I Am Trustworthy And Diligent.
I Have Attached My Resume For You To Review My Background.  I Am Very Much Willing To Be Interviewed At Your Available Time.  Should You Have Any Queries, Please Contact Me At 0191 362 2334.

Thank You.  I Hope To Hear From You Soon.
Sincerely,
Jane Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...