Sunday, January 5, 2014

Web Producer Cover Letter

From,
Mr. Ian Lawson
10 Durham St.
Co Durham, Dh7 8ja
To,
Mr. John Cleary
Human resource officer
The Net-Workers,
New Cross,
London, SE13 6N
Dear Mr. Cleary,
I am looking for a web producer postion in an estemmed organization like yours that would help me progress in the field. I am confident that my knowledge that I have acquired from my experience would prove beneficial to your organisition as well. I have
enclosed my resume as well as link to my web portfolio for your reference.
In my current job with Techogeeks, I am responsible for handling their latest e-commerce webite along with the responsibility to manage all the sales and management aspects. My project management skills and experience in marketing along with the proficiency in technical aspects have helped the company to successfully complete numerous projects. I have a knowledge of all the latest technologies and keep myself updates with all the recent happenings in the virtual world.

I would like to come and meet you to learn more about your requirements and how my qualifications would be appropriate for it. Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,
Mr. Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...