Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marketing Professional Cover Letter

To,
Edward Norton
HR Manager
Diesel Garments Limited
246 Universal High Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 6734
Dated: 12th of May 2012
Cover letter for the position of marketing professional
Respected Mr. Norton,
This is with regard to the advertisement posted in the classified section of Times of America on 10th of May 2012 for requirement of candidates in the marketing department of your
organization. I would like to apply for the position of a marketing manager.
I have total six years of working experience as a marketing professional and two years as a marketing manager. I have handled a team of marketing executives and ensured that they are aware of about the company products by providing necessary training. I am very innovative and can implement new marketing techniques.

I can assure you that you won’t regret your decision if you hire me. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this cover letter.
Thanking you,
Rick Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...