Sunday, January 5, 2014

Medical Officer Cover Letter

To,
John Miller
HR Manager
Sun Group of Hospitals
48 York Shire Drive
New York, New Jersey 8009
Dated: 23rd of May 2012
Subject: Applying for the position of a medical officer
Respected Mr. Miller,
This letter is in regards to the job ad posted by your organization in the 18th of May 2012 edition of Times Job for the position of a medical officer. I would like to apply for that position.
I am currently working in the position of a medical officer in
Apollo Group of Hospitals since last two years. My job responsibilities include collecting specimen from lab, making rounds of the wards, run the outpatient clinic and follow up appointments made by the patients. I can work in any shift timings and don’t mind stretching beyond my working hours.

I am attaching a copy of my resume along with the cover letter. Please let me know if you need any other details.
Thanking you,
Nash Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...