Sunday, January 5, 2014

Warehouse Worker Cover Letter

From,
Mr. Andrei Thorne
21 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham
London, Se21 6dp
To,
Mr. Alexander Bale
Human Resources Officer
Shining Corporations
London.
Dear Mr. Bale,
A few days back I came across your advertisement in the local newspaper for a warehouse worker. I would like to apply for the position. I am a highly qualified personnel and
have an experience of six years in this field.
I was previously working with Blue Net corporations and was responsible for the complialtion and maintainence of transaction records. I had gained enough experience while working with them and you can cross check with them to know about my abilities. I am sicere worker and I complete my work with dedication.
I look at your job as an opportunity to develop my skills and progress further. I would like to come and meet you for an interview. You can contact me and I will come and meet you as per your convenience. I have enclosed all my details with the letter for your reference.

Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,
Mr. Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...