Thursday, January 2, 2014

Easter Congratulation Letter

To,
Jake Law
Oscar High Apartments
34 East Side Lane
New York, New Jersey 4590
Dated: 13th of May 2012
Dear Jake,
I am writing this letter to wish you a very Happy Easter. I would like to congratulate you on this moment of celebration.
We eagerly wait for Easter throughout the year. It is a significant occasion for spending time with family, making Easter eggs and also distributing them among friends and
family. This is the occasion when family, friends and church members honor it by having delicious meals and organizing get together. I believe that you must be shopping a lot for Easter and have purchased something for every family member. I believe that you won’t forget this old friend of yours and purchase something for me, though I stay in a different city.
I would again like to wish you Happy Easter and may you have an amazing time.

Yours friend,
Jack Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...