Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marketing Executive Cover Letter

To,
Neil Diamond
Recruitment Manager
Gas Garments Limited
23 Green Garden Street
Holly Wood, Los Angeles 3467
Dated: 23rd of April 2012
Subject: Cover letter for the position of marketing executive
Respected Mr. Diamond,
This is in response to the job vacancy posted by your organization in the 21st April edition of Jobs Unlimited for the position of a marketing executive. I would like to
apply for that same position.
I am currently working as a marketing executive with Raw Products Limited since 5th May 2010. My job profile is to promote the products of the organization among consumers. It has always been a long cherished dream to work in a reputed organization like yours. I have excellent convincing skills and have always received acclaims for my performance.

Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter to know about my professional experience and qualifications in detail. Hope to get a positive reply from your end.
Thanking you,
Brett Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...