Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marketing Coordinator Cover Letter

From,
Mr John Bonzela,
D-21, Draco Drive,
Bern
To,
Mr Clooney,
Human Resource Officer,
Fastline Communications,
D-2, Privet Drive,
Bern
Dear Mr Clooney,
This is with reference to the advertisement in the local newspaper on November 8th for the post of Marketing Coordinator. I would like to apply for the position as my skills and interest fulfills all your requirements.
I have been working in this field for the past ten years and you can come to know about my abilities from the references from my previous employers. I am a sincere worker and
have achieved strong positions in my previous company. I possess good interpersonal skills and have known for my leadership qualities.
I have worked on numerous projects that also include editing papers, creating advertisement campaigns, conducting campaigns, coordinating trade shows, writing press releases and marketing collaterals.

I would like to discuss how my experience and education could be helpful in the development of your organization. I can come and meet you whenever you like as per your convenience.
Thank you for the consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Bonzela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...