Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marketing Intern Cover Letter

To,
Lima Yolk
Marketing Department Head
Raw Manufacturers Limited
23 Trance High Road
New York, New Jersey 3490
Dated: 3rd of May 2012
Subject: Cover Letter for the position of a marketing intern
Respected Sir,
I am interested in joining your organization as an intern in the marketing department. It has always been a long cherished desire to start my career in the field of
marketing with a reputed organization like yours.
I have recently completed my Bachelors in Business Administration with specialization in marketing from New York University. I believe that it will be a great learning experience by starting my career as an intern in your organization. I am a fast learner and I possess good communication skills.
I am sure that you will give me a permanent position in the organization after seeing my performance during internship. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.

Thanking you
John Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...