Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Job Congratulation Letter

To
Lisa Marie Presley
56 Hilly Billy Road
Sin City, Las Vegas 7890
Dated: 3rd of May 2012
Subject: Congratulations on getting a new job
Dear Lisa,
I heard that you have got a new job in the position of a quality analyst in Offshore Outsourcing Limited on 29th of April 2012. I am writing this letter to congratulate you in that regards.
Since you have completed your graduation with Bachelors in
business administration one year back, you had been looking for a job. I understand that due to recession in the market it was difficult to get a job. But, now you have overcome your struggle and landed with a great job in a reputed organization. I am sure that you will work hard and achieve success.
I wish you all the best for your new job and would like to congratulate again from the bottom of my heart.

Your friend,
John Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...