Sunday, January 5, 2014

Warehouse Management Cover Letter

From,
Ms. Emily Stringer
Grindley House, Leopold Street
Bow, London, E3 5LG
To,
Elizabeth Brooks
Human Resources Officer
GoodWell Constructions,
London
Dear Ms. Brooks,
I recently came across your advertisement in the local newspaper dated April 5th and came to know about the vacancy in the Warehouse Management department of your company. I would like to extend my services for the position.
I have been working in this field for the last 5 years and
hold experience in warehouse operations, project management and inventory control. I am confident and possess good communication skill and can offer the same results while working in a team or under pressure. I have also proved my abilities to plan and coordinate operations in my previous organization.

I am definite that my skills and experience would be beneficial for your organization and I can make significant contribution for the company using the same. I would like to meet you in person and discuss it further with you. I would also like to thank you for your time to consider the application.
Sincerely,
Ms. Stringer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...