Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cover Letter Undergraduate

Mr. Albert Englebert
29 Marion Road
Mill Hill, London, Nw7 9an
September 15, 2010
Mr. Aldrin Wales
Human Resources Officer
London University
Dear Mr. Wales,
I Found Out Through An Advertisement Posted At The London University’s Bulletin Board That You Are Currently Looking For A Customer Service Representative.  I Have The Skills You Require For The Post And I Wish To Apply For The Said Position.  Enclosed Is My
Resume For Your Reference.
I Am Currently Finishing My Undergraduate Degree In Sales At The London University Which I Had To Stop Taking Due To Financial Constraint In The Past.  Despite This, I Have Sufficient Training And Volunteer Work That Make Me Highly Qualified As An Entry-Level Applicant.  The Trainings I Have Attended Have Also Provided Me Knowledge In New Marketing Strategies.  I Am A Dedicated And Hard-Working Person And I Believe That I Can Contribute To The Continued Success Of Your Company.

I Hope To Further Discuss My Credentials With You At Your Convenient Time.  I Can Be Reached Through 020 8879 7218.
Thank You.  I Hope For Your Consideration.
Sincerely,
Albert Englebert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...