Sunday, January 5, 2014

Warehouse Lead Cover Letter

From,
Mr. Martin O’Prey
Warstone Lane, Birmingham
West Midlands, B19 6NZ
To,
Anthony Nutbeam
Human Resource Officer,
GMT Constructions,
London.
Dear Mr. Nutbeam,
I am writing this letter with reference to your advertisement in the local newspaper for the position of a warehouse lead. I wish to apply for the position. Your company is known in the industry for years and look forward to an association with you.
The job is a challenging one that requires special skills. With years of experience, I have acquired skills and knowledge that makes me feel confident that I would be
beneficial for your organization. I have been working with the Décor Corporations for the last three years and was responsible for planning, implementation and supervision of the administrative operations.
I would like to come and meet you for a personal interview as per your convenience. You can contact me on my personal number. I am enclosing my resume for your consideration. Thank you for considering my application.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. O’Prey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...