Sunday, January 5, 2014

Restaurant Cover Letter

Ms. Laura Breakwell
34 Waverley Avenue, Birmingham
West Midlands, B49 7pw
October 15, 2010
Mr. George Latchman
Human Resources Officer
Savory Food Resto
Dear Mr. Latchman,
My Friend Who Is A An Employee Of Yours Has Informed Me That You Are Currently Looking For A Chef And I Would Like To Apply For The Job.  I Have The Qualifications Required For The Position As Detailed In The Resume I Have Attached For Your
Review.
I Have A Degree In Culinary Arts From An Exceptional Institute In London.  I Was One Of The Excellent Students In Class And I Was Recognized By The Institute During My Graduation.  I Have Been Working As A Chef For A Local Restaurant For Five Years Now.  I Have Developed Several Recipes For The Restaurant And My Culinary Expertise Have Gained A Loyal Following Of Customers.  I Believe I Can Bring The Same Level Of Work To Your Company.

I Will Be Available For A Scheduled Interview At Your Convenience.  Please Contact Me At 0121 340 0259 For Inquiries.
Thank You.  I Hope For Your Kind Consideration.
Respectfully,
Laura Breakwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...