Sunday, January 5, 2014

Journalism Cover Letter

Mr. Andrei Thorne
21 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham
London, Se21 6dp
October 1, 2010
Mr. Alexander Bale
Human Resources Officer
Uk Daily
Dear Mr. Bale,
I Read Your Advertisement In The Uk Daily About A Job Opening For A News Reporter.  I Am A Graduate Of Bachelor Of Science In Journalism And I Am Highly Interested In The Said Position.
My Undergraduate Degree Has Equipped Me With The Necessary Writing Skills To
Perform The Duties Required From A Journalist.  I Was Among The Top Students In College; As Such, I Was Immediately Employed By A Local Newspaper As One Of Its News Writers.  In My Two Years Of Work Experience, I Have Written Articles About A Variety Of Topics.  I Am Capable Of Working Under Extreme Time Pressure And Hard Conditions.  My Resume Is Attached For Your Perusal.
I Wish To Discuss With You How I Would Be Able To Benefit The Company At Your Convenient Time.  You May Contact Me Through My Number, 020 8668 2124.

Thank You.  I Hope For Your Affirmative Reply.
Truly Yours,
Andrei Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...