Sunday, January 5, 2014

Marketing Consultant Cover Letter

From,
Mr. Andrew Webley
Woodside Avenue, North Finchley
London, N13 8TD
To,
Ms. Wendy Freeman
Human Resources Officer
Global Communications,
London, WC2E 7HU
Dear Ms. Freeman,I recently came to know about a vacancy for a marketing consultant in your firm through one of your sales executive Mr. Terry.  He has been aware of my skills and qualifications and advised me to apply for the position. I am enclosing my resume along with the letter for your consideration.
I have an experience of more than ten years in the field of
marketing. I initially started my carrer with Modern Market in Manila as a Customer representative officer, then I got transferred to Liverpool and started working with Perfect Solutions a Market assistant. I have been working with them since then and have been promoted a number of times considering my skills and results.

I have completed my graduation in Business Administration from High Well university. I posses a good communication skill that helps me keep my view point precisely. I am willing to come for an interview at your convenient time.
Hoping that this application merits your most favorable consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Webley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...