Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Writing a Letter of Application

From,
Ms Angela,
2/D, Towering Glory Apartments,
Denver
To,
Human Resource Officer,
Lifestyle Shopping Arcade,
Denver
Dear sir/madam,
I, Ms Angela, am writing this letter as an application to seek the job of the junior sales manager in your esteemed mall. I have just cleared my Master in Business Administration education from the Princeton University with sales as my core subject. The details regarding my scores and my
prior education history has been included in my resume which I have enclosed along with this letter. I would like to exploit this opportunity to mention the fact that I enjoy sound physical and mental health; and can adapt to the working context swiftly.
After completing my education, I am in need of a platform to prove my mettle and I thought that Lifestyle Shopping Arcade would serve as an excellent platform. I am hoping that your experienced sight will catch the eager to burst talent and capability in me. Looking forward to have a successful working relation with Lifestyle Shopping Arcade,

Yours faithfully,
Ms Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...