Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Work Application Letter

From,
Mrs Black,
R-4, Galaxy Heights Apartments,
Near Waterloo Archway,
London
To,
Human Resource Officer,
TSXM Shopping Mall,
London
Dear sir/madam,
I, Mrs Black, am writing this letter to apply for the post of clerk for which the vacancy has been announced on behalf of the TSXM Shopping Mall in the News Update newspaper on the date of 17 December 2010. I would like to mention that I have been a Bachelors Degree in the Field of
Commerce. The details of my Scores in High School exams and Degree exams have been incorporated in my curriculum vitae which have been enclosed along with this letter. Please, find it.
I would like to take this opportunity to elucidate that I have been working as a clerk for a period of last six years and have a fair bit of experience in this field. I am also gifted with sound health and communication techniques. I am hopeful for a quick and favourable response from your side. I shall be waiting for an interview call eagerly.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...