Friday, August 30, 2013

University Application Letter

To,
Mark Jackson,
Admissions Head
St. Louis University
London
Date: 13Th March 2012
Subject:  University Application Letter
Respected Sir,
I am writing this letter to apply for degree course in medical science. I want to pursue my medical science education from your esteemed university.
Sir, I have completed my high school, diploma with science subjects. I have also
taken two years undergraduate training in biology as the major subject and physics and chemistry as minors. I also want to bring to your kind notice that I have also taken my MCAT examination. I have attached the complete admission form, my academic score reports of high school and undergraduate courses and my MCAT score card with this letter.
I am very good in biology and human anatomy. I assure you that if given opportunity to pursue my education from your renowned institution, I’ll work very hard to achieve good marks.

I want to thank you for considering my application for admission. Looking forward for a positive reply
Sincerely
Rebbecca Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...