Friday, August 30, 2013

Teacher Application Letter

From,
Angela Smithsonian,
Roll no 34,
Class 09,
Kingston City School,
Kingston
To,
Ms Lavender Black,
Class 09 teacher,
Kingston City School,
Kingston
Dear Ms Black,
This letter has been written as an application for a 10 day long leave from school. My elder sister Ginny is getting married and I am more than eager to attend her wedding. I am completely aware of the
fact that exams are approaching and I need to concentrate on my studies. However, during the wedding event my entire attention shall be on the wedding and instead of just ogling alphabets I wish to attend the wedding and then put in my heart and soul in my preparations for the examination. I assure you that I shall be covering all the lessons as quickly as possible after returning from the leave.

I am hopeful that you will be providing me the opportunity to enjoy my sister’s wedding. I am hopeful that a positive and a quick response shall be coming my way very soon. Thanking you in anticipation of an affirmative reply,
Yours obediently,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...