Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Company Announcement Letter

To
Jacob L Hunt
# 332, Rudd Lane
Wells
Date: 24th Feb 2012
Dear Jacob,
I am really pleased to write this letter to you to share the news that I have opened a new company called Spark Technologies. As you know, that I was working with an organization as technical content writer, but somehow things were not going as planned. I was facing many issues related with
payments and salary.
Then I planned to leave the job and initiate my new career as an entrepreneur. I opened a new company for software and web development. I do realize that this is a big step and involves a lot of risk but I am sure I’ll work hard enough to achieve success.
I need your good wishes and blessings to be successful in my new venture. I am planning for an opening ceremony for the company on 1st March 2012 and request you to come and bless me. Please find the enclosed invitation card with company’s address.

Looking forward to meet you soon
Sharon Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...