Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Application Letter

To
Russell Baugh
45, Southwest Street
GY Finance,
Poole
Date: 29th Feb 2012
Subject: Application Letter for leave
Sir,
I am writing this letter to apply for a 7 days leave from work. Sir, I want to bring in your kind notice that my brother is getting married on 12th March 2012.
Sir, this is a great occasion and I want to share this time with my family. I want this
seven day leave from 9th March – 16th March. I will join the office back on 17th March. There are no important meetings or conferences scheduled during this period. I’ll cover up my scheduled work for this period before going on leave and will also devote extra time after returning to cover up all the pending work.

I hope that you’ll understand the situation and grant this leave to me. Looking forward for a positive response from your end
Sincerely,
Jessica Smith
Finance Executive
GY Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...