Friday, August 30, 2013

Summer Job Application Letter

To
Mr. John K White
HR Head, G L Enterprises
#34, Wood West Street
London
Date: 3rd  March 2012
Subject: Summer job application letter
Sir,
I am writing this letter to apply for summer internship in your esteemed organization. I am writing this letter in reference to the newspaper advertisement published in London Times on 1st march 2012 for management trainees. At present I am pursuing my master’s degree in management with
Finance and Marketing as major subjects.
I possess good communication and interpersonal skills. I am looking forward for an opportunity where I can utilize my academic excellence to achieve professional success and I also want to develop professional skills by getting experience in your organization. Along with the completed job application form I have also enclosed my resume and my academic records with this letter.

Thanks for your consideration. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Edward Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...