Thursday, August 1, 2013

Real Estate Announcement Letter

To

Mr. Charles Miller
#778 Caldwell Street
New York

Dear Mr. Miller

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have left my earlier real estate firm and joined another real estate organization – CJ Consultants. I am writing this letter to acknowledge you that
now even after leaving my organization; I will still be in your service for all your real estate needs.

Mr. Miller you have been my oldest client and have utilized my services many times for your real estate needs. I want to assure you that I’ll maintain my commitment to provide excellent services at your disposal. You will not have to face any hassles for your future requirements pertaining to real estate.

Please feel free to contact me on my new phone number (667)-665-9987 and at my new contact details are # 45, Shaw Road, York. I’ll be available in your service for all kind of real estate deals with same level of commitment and service.

Sincerely,
Jacob Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...