Friday, August 30, 2013

Internship Application Letter

From,
James Rodriquez,
Final year B E (EXTC),
Imperial institute of Engineering,
Edinburgh
To,
Human Resource Officer,
Reliable telecommunications Ltd,
Edinburgh
Dear sir/madam,
This letter has been drafted as an application for seeking internship in your esteemed firm. I am currently pursuing the studies of final year in Bachelor of Engineering course and I am required to have a successful internship for the completion of the course in the manner as directed by
the university. The details regarding my performance until now have been put up in the resume of mine which is enclosed along with this letter.
There is no denying to the fact that Reliable Telecommunications Ltd is a giant in the telecom industry, not only in the country but also on the global platform. Giving a start to my career with an internship in such an esteemed firm is very desirable for my career and hence I am hoping to make it to internship. I will be eagerly waiting for the reply from your side. Thanking you in anticipation of the best,

Yours faithfully,
James Rodriquez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...